Wednesday, January 28, 2009

9th Annual Young Comedians Special

These are clips that I found that took me back to my youth... My dad worked offshore and out there, they have satellite... We didn't... we grew up with only network TV channels... so, my dad would take blank VCR tapes and record stuff for us to watch when he got back in. Its something we kids looked forward to every other weekend... to see what dad brought home :D Well, sometimes it was movies... sometimes it was stand-up comedians... and these clips are from one tape that we watched over and over and over... and anytime we had company, we'd have them watch it so that they'd understand our 'inside' jokes... ha ha ha

















1 comment:

Jessica said...

it's cool that you blogged these. I wanna do nothing more than sit and watch them :) REALLY!