Thursday, November 10, 2005

Upcoming Events

Jeremy's sister, Tasha, and her family are moving back to Louisiana this weekend! She's so excited! I haven't met her baby yet, so, I finally get to see and hold her :D And maybe she'll even make it to my baby's birth! :) Oh, Tasha's bday is this Saturday, the 12th too. But, more than likely, they'll still be on the road for it. She says she'll catch up on it when they get here :) It'll be nice to have her back in Louisiana :) She'll be about 2 hrs away, but at least that's closer than North Dakota! Plus, I can more easily encourage to keep nursing her baby :D hehehe She did tell me that she wasn't ready to wean her yet anyways, so, that's good. Here baby is 2½ mths old (Tasha reads this blog... hehehe Hey Tash! *waving*).

My brother's wife, Jessica, hasn't had their 4th baby yet... her supposed due date was Oct. 31st... but, you know how that goes... its only an estimate and even it it was real, some babies take longer to 'cook' then others :) But, last night, she was having contractions every 3 to 4 minutes. They weren't hurting her though. She was really tired all day yesterday, so she went ahead and went to bed. I talked to her this morning and still no baby! lol But, she said her belly was super hard this morning. She's still real tired. She's resting right now. Hopefully she'll have that baby by this weekend! hehe We're all just waiting to meet him/her! Most of us think she's having her 2nd daughter. Aimee, my sister, says she
knows its a girl.

Calista has the opportunity to ride in a parade this weekend with The Fleas. Jeremy will more than likely be working... so, I don't know how that'll happen. I did sign the consent form just in case we're able to bring her! I think it would be neat for her to do that. Its for the Cracklin Festival.

Also, Calista's Thanksgiving vacation is supposed to start Nov. 21st. I say 'supposed' because I'm not sure if anything has changed because of those hurricanes. I think they only missed like 3 days of school due to them though... so, I don't know if they'll be made up from vacation days or at the end of the school year.

Ursula's 3rd birthday is Dec. 22nd. I feel badly for her because I might be in labor at that time! And we brought Calista to Chuck E. Cheese for her 3rd (and 5th) bdays. Calista talked about that forever! I want to do the same for Ursula. But, either I'll be really big and pregnant and uncomfortable at that time OR in labor OR have a brand-new baby. So, no definite plans until the time comes. That's not a big deal since that's usually how we live our life here anyways... we barely ever have anything really planned out.

Hmmm.... I think that's it as far as upcoming events go....

No comments: