Sunday, October 14, 2007

eBay

Okay, I admit it... I'm hooked on eBay right now... lol

Jeremy finally gave me money to open up a checking account... doing so enabled me to use my Paypal account... woohoo! I had set up a paypal account because I do these surveys and sometimes, they pay you money upon completion. Well, at first, they'd send me checks and since I didn't have a bank account, the checks would usually get outdated before I'd have the opportunity to have them cashed by my mom. So, when the survey people sent me a thing saying they could deposit the funds in a paypal account, I readily opened one up. Until now, money has been accumulating in it.

ANYWAYS, so now that I'm actually able to use the money in my paypal account, I bought a few things off of eBay :D hehehe

I bought the girls their costumes for this year. I'm currently bidding on a prince costume for Wyatt since the girls wanted to be princesses again this year. I hope I get it. If not, and I can't find another one in time, I'll probably get him a frog costume (ya know, the Frog Prince).

I also bought some RAM for my computer. I haven't been able to play my Sims 2 game for a while now since I've now got so many expansions, my PC can't handle it. So, I found a set of two 512MB for $17 altogether! This guy had recently upgraded his 'puter. Mine can only upgrade to 1 gb of RAM, so, this was perfect. He sent me a tracking number Friday so I should have it in 3 to 5 business days! woohoo!

I also bought a 128 MB memory card for our Game Cube. I can't play my Sims on that without one. I had one once upon a time but it disappeared. And, in the store, for retail, they cost $30 still! I bought this one for half that amount, including s&h.

I'm also keeping an eye out for another digital camera. Of course, I'm sure I don't have enough in there for a good one, or one even as good as mine (that is, unbroken)... so, I may have to ask Jeremy if its okay to use some money from the account... IF I find an unbelievably good deal, that is. Shucks, I'll even settle for something in the 5 or 6 MP range if the price & camera are good enough with the money in my own paypal account... until I get a real good one of course.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

you ebay addict! Cool finds! Nice costumes!

Alison said...

Girl, I'm loving it! LOL Now I'm constantly thinking of what I want to find online... I even told Jeremy I could sell that truck on eBay if he wanted me to (since he hasn't even attempted to fix it yet)... pick-up only, of course :D