Thursday, December 19, 2013

Some Messed Up Sh$t

This morning, my sister's 4 children are being flown back to GA and taken into foster care :( :( :(

How & why?  I don't even know... I'm not sure of all the details.

It started because my sister finally kicked this guy out of her house that wouldn't pay rent (in like years...)... so, he moves to Florida and called CPS on my sister and her family!

And, because my sister doesn't live the conventional ways, she ends up in court!  They went to court yesterday, and the judge wouldn't listen to anything (sister even had a lawyer she paid $3000 for!!!).  The judge just rubber stamped and passed judgement... I don't even know what the exact judgement was... I just know there's another court date in January and I'm guessing the kids will be in the foster system at least until then...

The oldest of those 4 (the oldest of them is married; 5 kids altogether) is 16... then, 13, 10, and 7 yrs old.

What worries me the most is the state taking these kids and bringing them "up to date" on their vaccinations... because they are unvaccinated... and if they give these kids ALL of them at once, it could be deadly!!!  :( :( :(

My second grave concern is any of them getting sexually or physically abused :(( :(( :((

Man... our whole family is sickened by this turn of events.

No comments: