Thursday, June 23, 2005

What Body Part Are You Attracted To?

This is true... but, that pic looks like a woman, huh? I actually thought it would have face as the first thing... and I rather the butt over the one above it... lmao... guess I didn't answer the way I was supposed to... like one of the questions was have you grabbed at least 3 people's butts in the last month... umm... no, I haven't... only Jeremy's... lol

You scored as Abs/Stomach. You are attracted to: the abs/stomach. You are a abs/stomach guy/gurl.

Abs/Stomach


75%

Boobs


75%

Face


67%

Penis


58%

Butt


17%

What Body Part Are You Attracted To?(pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

4 comments:

Jessica said...

LMAO, yes that is a girl! Are you trying to tell us something?
Good thing Jeremy has pretty good abs, and yes, a pretty good butt too! (not that i've seen it :) )
I guess i'll do the test, just to see.

Alison said...

hehehe
Yes, Jeremy is the owner of nice abs and glutes... I'll admit that :D
Now I have to find your blog... the link you sent to the group was no good.

Julie said...

!!! I am so confused!!!

I scored 100% for boobs, penis, and abs!

Alison said...

um, yeah... you must be confused! hehe