Monday, September 19, 2005

So, I'm a Chocolate Chip Cookie???

Found this quiz at Julie and Jay's blog :D
I kind of wondering why it scored me as a chocolate chip cookie when I have the same score on both that and strawberry shortcake? And quite honestly, I'd prolly take a piece of strawberry shortcake before grabbing a cookie :D


You scored as Chocolate chip cookie. Your perfect dessert is a chocolate chip cookie! You are intelligent and original. You are a leader not a follower. You like cookies! Sometimes you can be on the wild side and get a midnight snack...(stealing the LAST COOKIE from the cookie jar...) If this isn't you take the quiz over.

Strawberry Shortcake


81%

Chocolate chip cookie


81%

Chocolate cake..mmm


75%

Bananna Bread


69%

Vanilla Shake


63%

I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!


63%

Cheesecake


50%

::.what dessert are you?.::
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: