Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Of course, we bought this movie today! HAD to!!! Loved it!

Its awesome that the movie industry has the technology to produce movies such as the Harry Potter series. I mean, the movies do the books justice and in the past, that just wasn't the case. Of course, you can't have every bit in the movies that the books have, but, they do a great job with what they choose to put in.

I'm anxious to read book six, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. But, then, I'll have to wait for the supposed last book. I wonder if J.R. Rawlings could continue writing the HP series even after he's out of school. I wonder if they'd be any good.

Oh, Ursula asks to watch "Harry Pot-a-mous"... I'm not sure if she's gotten the word confused with a hippopotamous (sp?) or what, but that's what it sounds like. Its funny... and its not like we talk about hippos all the time either... lol She's funny.

No comments: