Monday, June 12, 2006

Life's Getting Better

Great news!
Jeremy got a raise! woohoo! Yep! We're so happy! A $5/hr more raise!!! Maybe we can finally get a dental plan! lol AND start saving up! Saving for a rainy day, for our own place, etc... Gosh, we're come a long way! Guess you have to go through crap to really appreciate the good stuff (yes, I'm being vague; its intentional).
Jeremy bought me some jewelry too! I'll have to take a picture of them and post them later; I don't feel like doing it right now; both of my youngest are sleeping and I think I should probably take advantage of this time and rest myself!
And YES, I LOVE the jewelry he bought me! I won't even describe them yet :D
You'll have to wait to see pictures :) heh heh heh
Oh yeah, I've been doing some much needed stomach exercises this week; I just need to keep doing them...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

YOU SUCK!
that's what I got to say about this post :D

Alison said...

LOL
Okay, I posted a picture of my sparkily gems :D