Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Well, after my severe Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac, I was feeling ok, went to 3 stores to pick up stuff that was needed or wanted... About 2 days after healing up, I start coughing.  This wet cough.  Great.  Because, you know, I'd been coughing (those popping coughs) from June until September!  That started from right before we left Montegut after being there for 2 weeks so the kids could do swimming lessons there.

So, now, its Halloween, and I'm not bringing the kids to Trick-or-Treat :(  Jeremy's bringing them because I know I'm not feeling good enough to go.  I'm coughing a lot.  And it really sucks, because this year, we have new costumes.  Jeremy would have been the Wicked Mad Hatter. I would have been the Red Queen and Calista was Alice.  Ursula was Abby Bominable (Monster High).  Wyatt was a Dementor (Harry Potter).

I wasn't feeling well enough to even do their make-up :((







No comments: