Saturday, May 09, 2015

May Gym Update

Today:
Bust: 41"
Waist: 31½"
Fullest part of abdomen: 37"
Hips: 41"
Thighs: 25"
Calves: 14.24"
Arms: 13"
Weight: 157lbs with no clothes in the morning.


Well, the weight loss is slow... :-/

From Feb. 6th, 2015:
Chest: 41.5"
Waist:  31"
Under belly button (fattest part of abs):  36.5"
Hips:  42"
Thighs:  25"
Calves:  14.5"
Biceps:  13.5"
Weight:  157.8lbs (with workout clothes on)

So, even though there's not much difference in these two stats... I do see differences... my legs are smoother.  I had rippling/cellulite on the front of my legs... it was gross.  It's much smoother there now.  I also had the same thing going on with my upper arms; they're also smoother... mostly smooth with definition starting to be evident.

I usually do 10 minutes on the elliptical, do my work out, then come out and do 50 minutes between the recumbent bike and the treadmill.  Yesterday, I did my 10 min elliptical pre-workout.  My work out.  Then, I did 20 minutes on the elliptical!  I then moved to the treadmill and did 30 minutes on that.

Another thing I've been doing is switching up my weights and reps from week to week.  Like, I'll do lighter weights, more reps one week and then do heavier weights, with at least 10 reps, 3 sets.

No comments: