Monday, January 23, 2017

Paleo Diet - Almost 3 Weeks

Ok, I'm so happy with this "diet"... more of a change of eating... life change...

I am not 10 lbs under than what I started!  I began 2017 at 180lbs!  In less than 3 weeks, I'm 170lbs!  Just cutting out carbs and beans!  I'm so thrilled!  Ecstatic!  I can see my future positively now!

Jeremy is also still doing it; mostly... lol  But, he's down 9-10lbs too!  So, he's happy about that.  I think he'd more better progress if he'd quit alcohol again. :-/ I really hate that he's drinking again.  He becomes irate, irrational, loud, belligerent... hate it!

Spaghett squash is the bomb!  Cauliflower is so versatile! Ghee is good but expensive.  Coconut flour is clumpy if you try to use it to thicken sauces.  Coconut milk is absolutely delicious!

No comments: