Sunday, December 18, 2005

Not Quite Finished Up

Jeremy, Ursula, and I went shopping yesterday. We had brought Calista to J's parents' last night (and intended for Ursula to stay too) so that we could shop without them... but, Ursula decided she didn't want to stay. I think its because I never left her there. If they come pick her up, its all good.

Anyways, we finished up the shopping for J's 2 nephews and niece and for our children.

For ourselves, we bought a 5 CD/DVD changer with surround sound for the living room.

Its just really uncomfortable nowadays, walking around like that. Its not that my back or anything else was hurting. The uncomfortableness is mostly in my belly and pubic area... but, mostly my belly contracting.

Can't wrap anything with them both here and awake. Guess we'll just have to wait for them to fall asleep.

No comments: