Monday, October 28, 2013

Let's Try This Again...

So, I'm going to try to fast again... had nothing to eat since last night's dinner.
Incentive?  To lose these 10 lbs I've accumulated!
We are leaving Friday morning to go to New Orleans for the weekend!  VOODOO FEST!!!  woohoo!  I'd like to be a little bit smaller by that time... even 5 lbs would be good!
I've been walking 5 days a week, about 3 miles a day, for over a month now!  And the weight isn't going anywhere! :(
My back still aches :(
Oh, I did drink a mug of coffee this morning... does that count as food?  oh well... it's a liquid, right?  I've only water since.
I just have to do this.  I barely fit any of my clothes properly!  argh!  I also started doing arm work outs as well as crunches last week after my walk.  I'm hoping all that works!

No comments: