Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Exercise Update

So, now I'm taking Roxylean... I've taken it before but it was a different formula.  Wonder how it'll work... I know I liked it before.  Guess we'll see.  I've been taking it less than a week so far.

I also went to the local health food store and bought a buttload of clearance items!  It was great!  I added up the regular prices and it came out to over $300!  I paid $30 for all the clearance items! woohoo!  And some of them had to do workout stuff!  yay!

I was 156 lbs this morning; naked. 

I've been doing 10 minutes on the elliptical.  Then I do my work out (legs & abs one day, upper body and abs the next).  Then, I started doing 50 minutes on the treadmill.  Some days (like yesterday), I run/walk.  Today, I just walked for 50 minutes.

When I run/walk... I do it one minute intervals.  I have done it up to 2.5 miles!  woohoo!  When I do this, I walk at 3.7/3.8 and run at 5.0-5.5.

No comments: