Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Commonly Confused Words Test

I'm kind of disappointed in myself... I thought I'd do much better! lol But, I do know that I've lost some brain cells along the way... children will do that to you! ha ha ha Actually, I think some of it has to do with the computer community as well... I mean, so many people mess up the English language online but you just kind of ignore it and than, next thing you know, you're doing the same things... bad habit kind of thing.

I just looked at the answer key and found that I did have some of them right but changed the answer... that was my biggest problem with test-taking in school... I always doubted myself and once I went with my initial thought, I received higher marks (like, from 10-12 grades, I had an "A" GPA; whereas from like 7th to 9th, I had a high "B" average).

Another thing... I don't know why this thing is spaced out so much... I went into the editing mode and I can't figure out what the deal is with it. Oh well...

Advanced
You scored 78% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 53% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!


For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.








My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 4% on Beginner





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 42% on Intermediate





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 5% on Advanced





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 2% on Expert
Link: The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

No comments: