Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Alabama Police Say Mother Lied, Charge Boyfriend With Murder of 5-Year-Old Boy

And yet, another story that makes me want to cry. My sister, Angele, had called me this morning, while we were talking, she told me about this... I looked it up and will link for all to see... another case where the mom needs to be sterilized.

Here's the article link.

Apparently, the believe that the boy was dead before going to the convience store and that the car being stolen was a way to get away with murder. His mom told the sheriff that the boy died from getting a beating because he brought home a bad progress report. I am thinking, from what I've read in different articles, that the mom's boyfriend is the one who beat the boy... then, he died and they had to figure out a way to get out of it. He, apparently, was an abusive man. Its all so sickening.

I tell you what, though, it really makes you appreciate your own children and want to protect them all the more.

No comments: