Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Puppy Eats Baby's Toes As Parents Sleep

Sickening, huh? I heard this news last night on TV. Pissed me off so badly that I had a hard time falling asleep... all I kept thinking about was this poor baby... how long she must have cried before her idiot parents woke up... the trauma that poor baby went through... heart breaking. Only one month old! I really feel these stupid parents need to be sterilized from having anymore children and then have their toes chewed on while they're strapped down.

Here's parts of the article:


Bossier City police said a couple was asleep as their pit bull puppy chewed off four of their baby daughter's toes.

Police said the parents were sleeping on a mattress in the living room of their residence and the baby was in an infant seat beside them when the puppy began chewing on their baby's toes.


The only thing that makes sense to me is that these stupid parents were drugged up or drunk... unless they were practicing the Cry-It-Out sleep method (CIO). I just don't get it. How wouldn't you attend to your baby's at the first scream? You know that baby was screaming. On the TV news, one man said that the 6 wk-old puppy must have been trying to nurse. You can't blame the puppy. I can just see that baby's legs kicking and her screaming while this puppy was probably playing and biting on her toes.

The parents are 22 and 26 yrs old and are being held in prison pending their initial court appearance. They are being charged with negligence.

Just sickens me.

No comments: