Friday, December 22, 2006

New Camera!

heh heh heh
Well, Jeremy knows me well & knows how much photography means to me, so he bought me another camera! He bought another Kodak EasyShare. This one is the Z710. Its like the first one I had (the one Kimber had given me) and that stopped taking the battery's charge and I exchanged plus $50 for the next one. This new one is a 7.1 MP with a 10X zoom :D So far, so good! AND I promise, this one will stay safe, out of harm's reach!!! I can't be buying a new camera every year!!!

I'll upload pics as soon as I'm able to... Blogger isn't allowing me right now.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Whoo-hoo! How nice of J!! I think I seen the one you are talking about. It's crazy how fast what we thought was great cam turns into second best. Also crazy how much these darn tv's cost now-a-days!!
Can't wait to see some new pic!