Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Poison Plants

This picture is just a small sample of the poison plants I have to walk next to daily!  I'm quite sure this represents all 3 types: Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, and Poison Sumac!  You may not be able to see all 3 I in this picture; but, I'm quite sure they're all there... hiding... I really think that it wasn't Poison Ivy that I had a reaction to last year... I think it was either of the other two plants.

Tons of Poison Ivy are growing high aling the road :-/  There's only grass as the shoulder of the road... so, I step off into the grass if a car approaches... I hope I don't get into contact with any of the poison plants when I do that!  Argh!  That would suck so much!  I'd have to stop walking for 2 wks!  It's bad enough I can't do my running/jogging until my shins heal completely...

No comments: