Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Voodoo Fest & Flea/Fly Game

The Voodoo Fest will be November 1-3 this year.  We bought our tickets when they first started selling them, before the line-up was announced.  Angele & Shane will be going too :)

I'm super psyched!  The Cure, Pearl Jam, Nine Inch Nails, and Paramore will be there!  If only 311 would be there, it would be perfect! :D hehe

Now, the problem:  The dates are Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.  This means either my kids will miss school on Friday and we bring them to Raceland/Montegut to stay with family.  But, Fridays are usually test days!  So, what I was thinking was that my mom could come up here a day or so before Friday.  And being I don't think she'd handle being here, alone, with my 3 kids... I asked Cherie if she could come up for the weekend.  So far, she'll come :)

It just sucks that Jeremy & I will miss Wyatt's Flea/Fly game :((  Maybe Nov. 3rd isn't a date set in stone... I can only hope!!!

No comments: