Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Grandparents' Day

Well, I still haven't eaten since yesterday (besides last night's smoothie).  My head doesn't want to but my belly keeps calling to me.  I may give in and make myself a banana smoothie again... IDK...

Today was Grandparents' Day at my son's school :)  His paternal grandmother, Cheryl/"Mimi" went; thankfully!  She even sent me a pic text with her and Wyatt :)  AND!!!  AND!!! AND!!! asked if the kids could go spend the weekend with her the first weekend of October!!!

Maybe this is a start to mending relationships (Jeremy & his mom)??? I hope so!  The kids need their grandparents (even if there's friction between the parents)!  And they miss that; that relationship, ya know?  It's been 3½ yrs since Nathan (Jeremy's dad) passed away... and things had been so strained between Jeremy & his mom...

No comments: