Thursday, September 05, 2013

She's Going the Distance...

I reached my 10,000 steps goal today!  Woohoo!  I'm thinking that the mileage and the amount of steps shown on this pic (from an awesome app) isn't exact... like, I believe I walked/jogged 3 miles, not 7 miles... but, hey!  Looks great on here!  Hahaha. But really, I'm proud to have gone as far as I have!  By myself!  The past 2 days, my neighbor's ankle has been hurting, so, she hasn't gone with me.

At the end of the week, I'll post a screen shot of what I've done this week :-D

I need this exercise to be a daily thing; a habit.  Something that calls out to me every morning.   I'm looking forward to see what progress I've made in a month!  I really hope this works out for me!

As of now, my shins ache while I'm walking/jogging.  I ignore that and hope it goes away :-)  Jeremy said my body is just getting used to it and it won't ache for long.

I put a pic of me still drenched in sweat... hahaha

No comments: